Skip to content
- ASSIST PROGRESSIVE LOADING ON ELBOW - Anatomically-shaped silicone pad helps slow down the loading rate during sudden change in motion. The pad places enough pressure on the epicondyle to minimize over stretching.
- MODULAR PRO - Removeable components are included in the brace to accommodate the needs of our users. Pressure, mobility, and wearing methods can be adjusted by adding or removing these parts.
- KINESIOLOGY TAPE-LIKE STABILITY - Supports, and even out the pressure on the elbow, similar to KT, without the hassle of securing the tapes for every use.
- SKIN-FRIENDLY COMFORT - Skin stays comfortable with premium airy, yet strong fabric. Compression level are adjustable, to suit your needs, and situations.
- BREATHABLE AND COMFORTABLE - Made from carefully selected light and airy fabric, knitted using latest technology, there is minimal sweat buildup. Air & heat flow is maximized. Skin around the elbow stays comfortable.
- Step 1: If you need firm support, especially to treat tennis/golfer's elbow -like symptoms, ensure that the silicone pad is placed in the designated pocket on the sleeve.
- Step 2: With palm facing up, slip on the sleeve like you are wearing a glove. Bracoo's brand infinity logo should be facing you. Position the eye-shape patch on the sleeve, to the pit of your elbow.
- Step 3: Use the strap to further compress and add stability to the elbow. If the silicone pad is inserted, make sure the smaller hole of the pad is positioned on top of the bony protusion on the lateral or medial side of your elbow. This alignment will ease tennis/golfer's elbow symptoms.
- Step 4: Smooth out any wrinkles or bunching. Hook & loop fasteners must attach to the strap, and NOT on sleeve itself, to avoid fraying.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.